The Nissan Advantage Program helps people with bad credit, no credit, or individuals who have faced credit challenges in the past, finance a vehicle! By bringing together elements from both the New Canadian and First Time Buyers programs, the Advantage program helps people who haven’t had a chance to establish credit yet get into a vehicle with an affordable payment plan.
If you’re new to Canada or a recent graduate you might not have had an opportunity yet to build credit. This can make applying for vehicle financing difficult. Through Nissan’s Advantage Program, not only are you able to finance a vehicle with an affordable payment plan you can begin to establish your credit through regular, timely payments.
How Does the Nissan Advantage Program Work?
- The vehicle you finance cannot exceed $30,000.
- You must make a minimum down payment of $1,500
- Proof of income satisfactory to Nissan Canada Finance is required when you purchase
- When you complete the application make sure to include a reference
- New residents to Canada must present one of the following:
- Permanent Residency Card (SW1, SW2, SW3, SE2, PV2, FC, NV5, EN2, C1, C2)
- IMM 5292 Form (Record of Landing)
- Work or study permit/visa
- Diplomat service
- Non-landed applicants must present job contract and work permit.
Who Can Apply for the Nissan Advantage Program?
If you have faced credit challenges in the past, or need the opportunity to establish credit then the Nissan Advantage program is the perfect opportunity. You must be interested in purchasing a new or current model year Micra, Versa Note, Sentra, Juke, Altima sedan or Rogue. If you have any questions regarding the Nissan Advantage Program, or vehicle financing questions in general please don’t hesitate to call us.
Oakville Nissan has been serving patrons from all throughout Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington, Milton, and Mississauga and all across Ontario for over 15 years. We’ve helped thousands of first time buyers, students and new Canadian residents finance a vehicle. Don’t let a lack of credit stop you from applying – with the Nissan Advantage Program you can get into a new vehicle and on the road in no time.