Oakville Nissan has an immediate opening for a full-time Service Advisor.
The successful candidate is an experienced professional who quickly builds rapport with customers and can successfully multi-task in a busy and dynamic Service department.
The successful candidate must be available to work during the regular work week and alternating Saturdays to support the needs of our customers. The role reports to our Director of Service.
The Service Advisor has a wide variety of responsibilities, including but not exclusive to:
- Greeting customers on the phone or in person
- Scheduling appointments
- Explaining the nature of repairs to customers, liaising between the technician and the customer
- Providing repair recommendations to customers
- Advising customers how to maintain their vehicle
- Selling parts & labour
- Providing an extraordinary experience for all Oakville Nissan customers
- Utilizing Nissan Canada corporate programs when required
- Providing updates and escalating issues, when required, to the Service Manager Skills and Attributes
- An Advisor who interacts with customers in a kind, empathetic and professional manner
- Ability to handle a high volume of customers/appointments without sacrificing accuracy
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Team player who knowledge shares with peers and manager
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Experience & Qualifications
- Appointment booking experience in a dealership
- Previous experience working with CDK/PBS is an asset
- Previous Import experience is an asset.
- Valid Ontario Drivers License and a clean driving record
- Competitive base salary and performance based monthly bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Working for an established dealership in Oakville.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.